Today I share one hamburger recipe what I learned to do in it Cooking school and that taught me many good things that I know how to do today. A good choice of meat and a few ingredients will make one of the best burgers I’ve ever eaten, and it’s homemade too.
Feel free to prepare this delicious recipe and take advantage to share it in a meeting with friends or your family during the holidays.
- 500 g minced pork
- 500 g minced meat or beef
- 1 sauteed onion cut into small cubes
- 2 caramelized onions sliced
- 1 dl of ketchup sauce
- 1 dl
- 2 slices of crustless bread
- 1 garden
- c/s cognac or brandy
- salt and pepper
- 4 leaves of tender lettuce
- 4 slices of bacon or bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 sesame or sesame hamburger buns
- w/o olive oil
1) Soak the bread without crust in milk, until they break.
2) Prepare the hamburger by mixing two meats, bread with milk, 1 egg, ketchup, diced onion, a few drops of brandy, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3) Make four balls and make them into hamburgers.
4) On the other hand, we make bacon and fried eggs in a very hot pan.
5) We put a little oil in the pan, and cook hamburgers. We have booked.
6) Cut the rolls in half, spread them with a little butter and put them in the pan.
7) In the base of the buns, we put an hour of lettuce, on top of his hamburger, onion, bacon and on top of the fried egg.
8) Put the bread on the plate and put half of the bread next to it, touching the hamburger.
9) Serve the burger with our favorite seasoned salad and a bowl of seasoned olives.
Sauce options: ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise.