If you are one of those who love simple, healthy and different dishes, this recipe for turkey burger with avocado and lettuce is ideal. Remember.
Burgers are a great way to eat with the family, and very easy to do. Those Turkey burger It has the advantage that it is more healthy than beef, pork or chicken, because its low fat makes it a true alternative when cooking. And if it is accompanied by vegetables such as avocado and lettuce, tomatoes and pickles, it will have a complete meal. The nutritional benefits can be increased if you use black or wholemeal bread instead of white bread.
The protein content of this preparation is satiating and the combination with avocado is surprising; the flavor of this fruit, when it is at its point of ripeness, mixes perfectly with all the ingredients, giving a very special food touch.
How to prepare turkey burger with avocado and lettuce:
- In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and poach the onion.; once it is transparent, add garlic and let it cook for a minute, remove from heat and leave.
- In a bowl, mix the turkey with onions and garlic, eggs and breadcrumbs, and season with salt and pepper..
- Put together excellent points as well piece of meatwhich can be crushed by hand.
- Fill the hamburgers with a little oil until golden brown on both sides, and then put them in a baking dish to finish cookingwhile preparing the dishes (15 minutes over medium heat).
- Cut the tomatoes and pickles into slices, wash and drain the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the avocado into thin slices.
- Cut the loaves in half and toast them lightly.
- Assemble the burgers Put a leaf of lettuce, two tomatoes, meat burger, pickles and three slices of avocado on a bread covered. Finish with your favorite sauce and another piece of bread.
Along with this delicious turkey burger with a good side of fries. It is a quick, easy and fun option to fit the family and take care of health at the same time.