Since we’re in the middle of summer, it’s time to start giving it a good look ideas for sandwiches and sandwiches that we take to the beach and pool. We need an original and different recipe. Because remember… there is life beyond tuna sandwiches with mayonnaise!
Today we will show you this pate that will make your sandwich rack on the beach (or pool). In addition to being very easy to prepare, it is a healthy and nutritious preparation. It will charge you energy every day to enjoy even the last day of the day.
One of the main ingredients of this pâté is sage. This plant, which has been used for centuries by people, is packed with benefits for our health. In addition, it is considered good for different problems, mainly digestive.
Some of the benefits of sage are:
- It helps to increase appetite and gives us energy.
- It has astringent effects and helps relieve pain such as that caused by menstruation.
- It is indicated for people who suffer from digestive problems such as gastroenteritis.
- It has been used for a long time to reduce the symptoms of allergies or colds.
And without further ado, here is the Mascarpone, Salmon and Sage pâté recipe.
blessed summer. It’s time for sun, beach, pool, friends, family, fun… and sandwiches! And to achieve them today we bring you an old and healthy recipe for you to enjoy like never before. After trying our mascarpone, salmon and sage pâté nothing will be the same.
- 250 Gr mascarpone cheese
- 60 Gr smoked salmon Royal
- 1 cada mustard from Dijon
- 1 cada of lemon juice or lemon
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of pepper in the ground
- 1 cada of butter
- 14/15 page intelligent people
In a pan, add butter and when it is melted, add sage leaves. We cook until they are soft. Remove and keep on a baking sheet.
In a glass bowl, mix the salmon together with the mascarpone, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and zest. We won, but not by much. Just until you get a paste with the texture of pate.
Add pepper and prepare to spread.