Those bean burgers they are easy to prepare, in addition, the taste is delicious and save us a lot of money and time.
Those Beans They are foods that contain plants and good friends for our health, because they are a source of carbohydrates, protein, fiber and minerals, they also reduce cholesterol because they contain calories less.
They contain riboflavin and niacin which are necessary for energy production and provide folic acid which is important for the formation and growth of cells.
For this and more, you should prepare the sweet secret at home.
2 cups black beans, drained and rinsed.
3 minced garlic cloves
½ medium size onion finely chopped
⅓ cup fresh corn
1 tablespoon cumin
½ teaspoon of oregano
½ red pepper, seeded and sliced
1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed and 3 tablespoons water)
Salt and pepper to taste
For the caramelized onions
1 onion cut into thick rings
1 tablespoon coconut oil
½ tablespoon maple or bee syrup
Before preparation, in a small bowl, mix ground flaxseed with water to make “flax eggs” and keep.
1. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium skillet, then add onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for a few minutes until they become transparent. Add the oregano and chili, stir and cook for another minute.
2. In a large bowl, mash up a large portion of black beans, leaving the rest unmashed to be nice.
3. Add the corn, flax eggs and cumin to the beans and mix everything, if the paste is too thick, add a little breadcrumbs. Taste and season.
4. With the mixture should leave more or less 4 large hamburgers. In your hands put a little oil and shape the hamburgers, first make a ball and then grind it well, so that it is not thin.
5. In a skillet, fry the bean patties over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
6. For caramelized onions, melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat and add onions and maple syrup, cook until caramelized and golden brown.
7. To prepare the hamburgers, put lettuce leaves on each bun, bean burger, top with caramelized onions and if you want a little avocado and enjoy.