If you have been with friends this Easter without knowing what to surprise them at homeHave you ever thought about hamburgers? Maybe this recipe with cod, prawns and tartar sauce will give you that special touch you’re looking for to leave everyone happy. This time, the co-star is tartar, a sauce of Mongolian origin that is served raw. It is based on mayonnaise, pickles and mustard, which will go well with the flavor of cod and prawns. A recipe, short, very easy and quick to make at home.
- Start by cutting the cod into small piecesalmost as if it were dirt.
- Beam same with the prawns
- Pour both into a bowl season with smoked salt to taste, pepper and garlic finely chopped. Mix with your hands.
- Next, add an egg to the breadcrumbs. Knead with your hands until you can form hamburgers of the size you like.
- In a pan, add a splash of olive oil over medium heat cook the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side Always take care that they do not stick or burn.
- To prepare the fish tartar, cook an egg for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Cut the red onion into small pieces, also chop 3 pickled cucumbers, and capers and fresh parsley.
- When the eggs are ready, remove from heat and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare the mayonnaise Add 150 ml vegetable oil, one egg, lemon juice and salt to the blender. Turn on until you get a homogeneous and thick mixture.
- At this time, pour the mayonnaise in another container and adjust the taste of salt, pepper, add mustard and the ingredients that we previously cut.
- Mix with a spoon until everything is combined.
- The burgers should be almost done.
- Open each package and spread a portion with tartar sauce, place the cod and prawn burger on top, then a few tomatoes, pickle and romaine lettuce. To finish, add a little more tartar and the last step is the bread cover. Repeat until you finish everything.
A recipe that conquers all! The delicious cod and prawn burgers with tartar sauce will win at your table. Share the step by step preparation with your friends so that they encourage you to do it at home too.