Preparing chicken burgers at home is not difficult at all. The only thing that we have to take into account is that we have to mix the ingredients very well so that we have a homogeneous mass. To do this, we can mix the minced chicken with spices in a bowl with the help of a fork or put all the contents in a food processor and mix the ingredients in it. To make hamburgers we don’t need special tools because we can do it easily with our hands. But if we want super perfect round hamburgers, we will have to use a hamburger mold or a plating ring.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- cooking time: 5 minutes
- all the time: 10 minutes
- part: two
- Category: main dish
- type of food: Spanish
- Calories per serving (kcal)one: 182
Chicken burger ingredients for 2 people
- 250 g of chopped chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Half a teaspoon of dried thyme
- Half a teaspoon of dried rosemary
- ground black pepper
- 10 g is
How to make chicken burgers
The first thing we will do to prepare the chicken burgers is to put in a bowl 250 g of minced chicken breast, 1 teaspoon (cafe size) of garlic powder, half a teaspoon of dry thyme and half a teaspoon of dried rosemary. . Add ground black pepper to taste and mix all the ingredients well so that they are mixed together and we have a homogeneous mass.@elcocinerocasero
Next we are going to make the burgers. To do this, make two balls that are more or less the same size and flatten them with your hands.@elcocinerocasero
If we want the hamburgers to be perfectly shaped, we must use a hamburger mold or a plating ring.
We will brush the chicken burgers on both sides with 10 g of olive oil and so we will not put the oil in the pan anymore.@elcocinerocasero
Place the pan over medium-high heat and when the pan is hot, place the burgers and let them cook for 2 minutes without moving them. We turn them again, add salt and let them cook on the other side, another two minutes.@elcocinerocasero
We remove the hamburgers from the pan and serve them on the plate as we like: with hamburger buns, french fries, salad, white rice…
Easy Planning Process
- In a bowl, mix the minced chicken breast with garlic powder, dry thyme, dry rosemary and ground black pepper.
- We make hamburgers by hand
- To make them round, we can use a hamburger mold or a plating ring
- Brush the burgers with olive oil.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the burgers for 2 minutes. We turn them again, add salt and cook for another 2 minutes
- We remove the hamburgers from the pan and we have them ready to eat