A burger doesn’t have to be beef. They can be made from a variety of meats, such as chicken or pork. When they are chicken, it is best to grind the meat so that it can be given around, like this chicken and carrot burger recipe. The interesting thing is that it also contains carrots, which makes it very rich and different sweet touch. Also, if there are children at home, it will be a way for them to eat vegetables. Chicken meat is very interesting for its protein content and its fat content.
Chicken burgers are generally healthier than beef burgers. because the bird has less fat, and can be skinless. You should take advantage of these foods, which almost all children love, to make them healthier and lighter.
How to prepare a chicken and carrot burger:
- In a casserole, boil water with a pinch of salt. When it boils, add carrots in large pieces, and keep them on medium heat until they are tender. Remove them.
- With a masher or forkCrush them until you get a puree and let it go.
- Chop as many chicken breasts as possible and garlic.
- In a bowl, put the carrot puree, meat, eggs, garlic, breadcrumbsflour and fresh parsley cut.
- Season and mix well, with hand washing. Knead until you finish the mixture homogeneous
- Eat products between 100 and 150 gramsshape them into a hamburger (a round and flattened ball) and with thick finger.
- In a frying pan, add a splash of oil and heat over medium heat. Very hot, give the hamburgers, cook on each side for about 5 minutesmore or less, until they hot.
- Place them on a plate or prepare them with rice.
If you prepare a chicken and carrot burger and serve it without bread, you can accompany it with white rice and a fresh salad (eg arugula and tomato). If you put it with bread, cut it in half and bake it a little in the same pan that you browned the burgers.
Spread one side with mayonnaise and Dijon mustard and place the burger, some tomato and onion slices and a chopped lettuce leaf. You can garnish with pickles or sliced olives. Cover it with the other half of the bread and that’s it.