- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bell peppers (sweet chilies)
- 5 spring onions or sprouted onions
- 8 fresh mushrooms (not canned)
- 250 grams of cooked chickpeas, drained
- 250 grams of cooked black beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- A handful of fresh coriander, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons BBQ or barbecue sauce
- Lemon peel scratch
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons of cornmeal or buckwheat flour
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with greased or greased paper.
In a blender put onions, red pepper, mushrooms and mix until everything is mixed. Alternatively, you can pick up a little of each of these items by hand to add texture at the end.
Preheat the frying pan over low heat, add a little oil, after the frying pan is hot, add part of the liquid. Sauté everything for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
Meanwhile, put the chickpeas and black beans in a bowl and dry them with paper towels. Add it in the blender with the rest of the previously crushed and mix until the mixture. add the sesame seeds, coriander, barbecue sauce, lemon peel and seasonings and mix everything together.
Then, add corn or buckwheat flour until you get a manageable paste that can be molded into cakes or patties.
Bake on paper in a metal bowl until golden brown and serve as desired, in the middle of two loaves or with a salad or other favorite accompaniment.