Beef burger quesadilla is a traditional food from Mexico. The first hamburger was created by chef Otto Kuasw in 1891, who had a grocery store in the port of Hamburg (Germany). This has made the name of this food quickly popular among sailors for its speed to prepare and its low cost. From there, it spread to America, where the idea of using round bread was created, becoming a symbol of American culture.
This is another way to make the traditional American hamburger.. In fact, the concept of this “food” has created the creativity of the planners. For this reason, in Mexico it is customary to replace the traditional round soft crumb bread with corn quesadillas. Another feature of this recipe is the incorporation of Pico de Gallo sauce, very easy to prepare.
This beef burger quesadilla has less soluble carbohydrates. This is because the tortilla is made with corn, which is rich in fiber. Therefore, it affects the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Find out how to make this peculiar hamburger… Read what is below!
For the pico de gallo sauce:
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 seedless jalapeño peppers
- 2 green peppers
- finely chopped coriander
- Lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
To assemble the burgers:
- 12 corn flour tortillas
- chopped lettuce
- 12 pieces of Cheddar cheese
- 250 grams of pancetta in strips
How to prepare a beef burger quesadilla:
- Finely chop the tomatoes, onions together with peppers and coriander. Place in a bowl to make Pico de Gallo sauce.
- Add lemon juice to the minced vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the vegetables with oil and store in the refrigerator.
- Place the meat in a container together with eggs, milk, ketchup, mustard, onion powder, a pinch of salt and ground pepper, garlic and bread.
- knee meat, divide into six parts and form balls and flatten.
- Fry the hamburgers in a pan with hot oil over medium heat on both sides.
- heat the tortillas, Spread and spread with mayonnaise.
- Place lettuce, fried bacon and hamburger in tortilla.
- Add a piece of cheese, a piece of Pico de Gallo sauce and then another tortilla on top of the meat.
- Repeat this step with the remaining tortillas.
This recipe gives you complete and easy-to-prepare meals for one meal. It can be served with french fries.